Spanish police have confirmed the identity of the driver suspected of killing 14 people in last week’s attack in Barcelona.
He is 22-year-old Younes Abouyaaqoub, officials say, and the manhunt has been extended across Europe.
New CCTV footage from the day of the attack appears to show him fleeing the scene on foot.
One woman died in a second attack and officials have now confirmed a 15th victim, stabbed to death in his car.
At a press conference on Monday, officials also revealed there were “strong indications” that an imam suspected of radicalising the young men who carried out the attacks had died in an explosion at a house that was being used as a bomb factory.
All victims identified
Three images in El Pais newspaper allegedly show Abouyaaqoub walking through La Boqueria market, wearing sunglasses, as he passes other people heading away from Las Ramblas.
Police also released more images of Abouyaaqoub, and appealed for help in finding him. They say the suspect is dangerous and could be armed.
The Catalan government said the 15th victim was Pau Pérez, 34, from Vila Franca, who was found stabbed to death in the passenger seat of his vehicle on Thursday evening.
Police believe it was carjacked by the Las Ramblas suspect after the attack there.
Thirteen people were killed when the van, allegedly driven by Moroccan-born Abouyaaqoub, swerved through crowds in the busy Las Ramblas in Barcelona on Thursday. One woman died during a second attack in Cambrils when a car was driven into pedestrians in the early hours of Friday, and five suspected jihadists were killed at the scene by police.
Catalan officials said on Monday that all 15 victims had now been identified and their families notified.
On Sunday, Catalan police chief Josep Lluís Trapero said that of 12 suspects, only one – assumed to be Abouyaaqoub – remained at large.
In addition to the five killed in Cambrils, he said four others were under arrest and there were two sets of human remains to be identified at the house that blew up in the town of Alcanar, south of Barcelona, last Wednesday night.
On Monday, police said they believed Imam Abdelbaki Es Satty was one those who died in Alcanar.
Family members of the dead suspects said they believed Imam Es Satty had radicalised several young people in their home town of Ripoll, north of Barcelona.
The imam apparently left the mosque there in June for an extended trip to Morocco, but a flatmate told the BBC he had been seen in Ripoll as recently as last Tuesday.
The father of two of those shot dead by police in Cambrils, Mohamed and Omar Hychami, told the BBC he was devastated. Hecham Igasi also accused the imam of radicalising his sons.
El Mundo said that one of those killed in Cambrils, Said Aallaa, had left a note in his room apologising for the harm he was about to cause.
The group had apparently been planning three co-ordinated attacks using home-made bombs. Police found about 120 gas canisters at the Alcanar site.
Spanish media outlets say Imam Satty had spent some time in prison, and had met prisoners involved or linked with the 2004 Madrid train bombings in which 191 people died.
He had also stayed in Belgium for some three months last year, where he had been searching for work, including in Vilvoorde, a small town of just 42,000 from which more than 20 jihadists departed for Syria in 2014.
The mayor of Vilvoorde, Hans Bonte, said the imam had spent time there between January and March 2016, and had been screened by police.
But at the time, there did not appear to be a serious issue, he said.
French media also report that the vehicle used in Cambrils had been caught on speed cameras in France’s Essonne region the previous week. But a direct link between the group of attackers in Spain and the car’s appearance in France has not yet been established.
So-called Islamic State (IS) said it had carried out the Las Ramblas and Cambrils attacks, though it is not clear whether any of the attackers were directly connected to the group or simply inspired by it.